Posts for September, 2020Back to all Blog
Posted on September 28, 2020 - 2 months ago
Water Conservation in Effect September 28, 2020
NOTICE OF WATER CONSERVATION We have received notice that there will be a planned shutdown of water supply on September 28th to accommodate Highway 15 improvements being undertaken by Alberta Transportation. EPCOR will be coordinating their repair work in conjunction with the Highway 15 upgrades so both projects will be occurring at the same time. It is anticipated the scheduled shutdown could take up to 3 days. The communities of Lavoy, Minburn, Mannville and Innisfree will be aske...
Posted on September 18, 2020 - 2 months ago
Notice of Construction - Flood Mitigation/Culvert Installation
This notice is to inform you that SS Paving will be completing Work on 50 Street and East Street between Railway Ave N and 51 Avenue. The intent of the Work is to reduce localized flooding in the area and will include culvert installation on both 50 Street and East Street, and the construction of a drainage ditch. Construction will commence on Monday, September 21, 2020 and is expected to be completed by October 5, 2020. It is expected that 50 Street and East Street will be closed to traff...
Posted on September 10, 2020 - 3 months ago
- Pages (1 of 1)
Posts By Date
- Pizza Night - Thank you!
- Future of Innisfree Delnorte School - Public Meeting November 26, 2018
- Request for Members of Public At Large
- Innisfree Christmas Tree Light Up - December 4
- Halloween 2020 - Village of Innisfree
- Flu Shot Clinic Coming to Innisfree
- Water Conservation in Effect September 28, 2020
- Notice of Construction - Flood Mitigation/Culvert Installation
- Change in Venue - September 15, 2020 Regular Council Meeting